Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Valuable Words - 02


Life meets you like you meet life. Set your day up every day with positive affirmations. You must make yourself happy. Being happy takes practice. I find that every time I say I’m thankful, I end up with more for which I am thankful.


What are you focused on? What are your goals? What are your desires? Our desires are far more motivating than our needs. Desire inspired the Wright brothers to fly. Desire motivated Thomas Edison to persist through
ten thousand experiments before perfecting the light bulb. FOCUS. Don’t surrender to the distraction.


When I look back over my life I realize that I only feel great when I’m serving or giving in some capacity. May be that’s why the Bible says it’s better to give than to receive. Maybe that’s why when some people give and someone says “Thank you,” they say in return, “No. It was my pleasure.”


Move must start with you. You cannot love or be loved correctly until you love yourself correctly. Your love life is the result of the way you love yourself. Your relationship with others is the result of the way you relate to yourself. If you want to love and be loved, you are the starting point.


What is a miracle? What is luck? I believe the harder I work, the luckier I get! I believe that our habits create our blessings.


Teamwork makes the dream work. Always remember, your network determines your net worth.


We are what we repeatedly do. You must despise where you are before you will ever be where you want to be. You simply set goals. You must have a goal to measure progress. Set one goal today, enjoy the process, and don’t stop until you are done.


What is your lifestyle? Two of the basic ingredients that contribute to a person’s lifestyle are routines and habits. You can yell, scream, cry, and pray about a routine you want to break, but if you can’t change your habits, you can’t bring about a better life. If you want to lose weight, I suggest a triple bypass: bypass bars, restaurants, and bakeries!


Stay encouraged. If you can find what you’re excited about, you can find your money. If you can find what excites you, you can find your mentor. Many people are depressed because they have not found their calling.
Many sell out for money or out of desperation. I tell people, do what you love and the money will follow.



You don’t need to know everything. There is great wisdom in uncertainty. I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it. You don’t know everything and you don’t need to! Let go and let God. Remember, sometimes the blessing is in the mystery.


The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment. I have discovered over the years that riches are not from an abundance of worldly goods but from a contented mind.



Treat every day as if it were your last. You never know when your time is up. I wonder about the people who die in car accidents on the way home. Did they tell their loved ones how much they love them? Do you hug your spouse or children enough? Cherish life! Cherish today!