Monday, September 14, 2009

IT TOOK 56 YEARS TO REALIZE


IT TOOK 56 YEARS TO REALIZE



At 4 Years My daddy is great.

At 6 Years My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years My daddy is good but is short tempered and knows little less than my friend's Daddy.


At 12 Years My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.

At 14 Years My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years My daddy is not in line with the current times. Frankly he does not know anything.

At 18 Years My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years Oh! It’s becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how mother puts up with him.

At 25 Years Daddy is objecting to everything. Don't know when he will understand the world.

At 30 Years It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.

At 40 Years Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. I wonder how he managed to handle the younger generation.

At 45 Years I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. (We were four brothers and sisters). I am unable to manage a single son.

At 55 Years My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us.

Even at this old age, he is able to control things. He is one of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years My daddy was great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage! But alas he is no more with us so that we can tell it to them.

So Don't waste time and Never forget your parents. Realize it in time.
.