Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fabulous quotes..!

Fabulous  quotes..! 

 

Napoleon said:

"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people!"

 

Einstein said:

"I am thankful to all those who said no to me, it's because of them I did it myself.

 

Abraham Lincoln said:

 "If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in the world."

 

Shakespeare said:

"Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But, it means that they have the ability to deal with it"

 

Shakespeare said:

"In the times of crisis I was not hurt by the harsh words of  my enemies, but, by the silence of my friends".

 

Shakespeare said:

"Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game. But, you will surely lose the person for life time"                  

 

Shakespeare said:

"Coin always makes sound but the currency notes are always silent. So when your value increases keep yourself calm & silent"

 

William Arthur said:

"Opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too long you can miss them"

 

Hitler said:

"When you are in the light, everything follows you, but when you enter into the dark, even your own shadow doesn't follow you" 

 

Shiv Khera said:

"If we are not part of the solutions, we are the big problems" / "Winners never do different things, they do things differently".

 

John Keats said:

"It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone"

 

Michael Paul said: 

I wrote on the door of heart, "Please do not enter". Love came smiling and said, "Sorry I am an illiterate".