Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Who is Shirdi Sai Baba? – His own statements - 1

Who is Shirdi Sai Baba? – His own statements - 1
   
  • *       I am god (Allah)

    *       I am Mahalaxmi; I speak the truth-sitting as I do at the Mosque.

    *       (I am Vittoba of Pandari)- Go, I am at Pandhari

    *       (I am Ganapathi; Mother), all offerings you made to Ganapati have reached Me.

    *       (I am Dattatreya); Are you puffed up? Where was male progeny in your destiny? (in answer to the prayer you offered before Datta at Gangapur) I tore up this body and gave you a son.

    *       (I am Laxmi Narain); Why go for Ganga elsewhere. Hold your palm at my feet. Here flows Ganga.
  •  
    *       (I am Maruti); My father dedicated me to Maruti.

    *       I make gestures before his temple telling him I am his brother.

    *       All that (viz, other Gods) is Allah (to Rohilla)

    *       Q; Baba, who are you? whence?

    *       SB: (in the absolute mood): I am the attributeless, Absolute, Nirguna. I have no name, no residence.

    (Again in the mood of Duality)I got embroiled by Karma, and came to a body. (So) I got a name and abode. Dehi, i.e., the embodied, is my name; and the world is my abode, brahman is my father and Maya, my mother. As they interlocked, I got this body. The world is evanescent, mutable.

    *       I am Parvardigar (God). I live at Shirdi and everywhere.

    *       My age is lakhs of years.

    *       My business is to give blessings.

    *       All things are mine.

    *       I give everything to everyone.

    *       I am in Gangapur, Pandharpur and in all places. I am in everybit of the globe.

    *       All the universe is in me.

    *       Stick to the one whom you worship or rever. God will protect you soon.


(From Baba's Charters and Saying – 58-63)