Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Guruvaar Prarthna

Guruvaar Prarthna

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy day of Guruvaar. Baba, life is becoming more and more artificial, there is much deterioration in health and strength. In spite of innumerable doctors and latest medical discoveries, our health is still deteriorating. Persons of past generation were much stronger and healthier. Baba what went wrong in between, yes people ignoring divine life-style offered to us by our ancestor and violating the laws of nature. On this blessed day we pray to shower Your powerful blessing to all and make our brothers and sisters leading a life of security and serenity. We start our prayers after reading the following ovi verses from Your Satsarita.

 

Thus nothing ever happened which was not seen by Sai. Everything everywhere was known to him.

 

On the other side, his friend (Anna's) had troubled thoughts. He did not know what to do. There was even no reply from Anna.

 

Then that Sheth wrote and told him all that had happened. His friend was surprised on reading it and thought 'strange is fate'.

 

'What a wonderful transaction had come our way! Why did he not think for himself instead of dancing attendance on the fakir?! He has unnecessarily lost the gains.

 

God gives, but we lose by our own actions. The mind stops working when evil days are imminent. Why did this fakir have to come in the way of this clear business?

 

What can he say who has given up the normal way of life and goes from door to door, like a mad man, to beg for morsels of food to feed himself?

 

Let it be. He was not destined to have it, therefore, his mind acted thus. I should look for another partner. Whatever is not destined would never happen.'

 

May it be whatsoever! Anna remained contented. Someone else became his friend's partner whose karma dragged him into it. He got into trouble.

 

They had hoped to make money but suffered reversals. They had losses, as if the fakir's satka had beaten them. 82. How fortunate is my Damu Anna! Very wise! Sai is a true pearl to him, wise and sagacious. How compassionate was he to the devotee!

 

The friend said: " If he had followed my advice, then he would have lost heavily. He was saved because he followed the fakir. How wonderful was his faith!

 

I laughed at his madness and was proud of my own cleverness! It was truly futile. That's the experience I got.

 

I reviled that fakir unnecessarily. If I had followed his advice, he would have given me timely warning also and I would not have suffered this loss ".

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter 25, Ovi 73 - 85)

 

 

http://babaprayers.blogspot.in/