Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BABA WITNESSING YOUR IMAGE WORSHIP

BABA WITNESSING YOUR IMAGE WORSHIP

 

 

Bandra lady came and sat before baba with chronic (7 years) headache.

Baba (touching and gently stroking her head): Your head is aching. Is it not?

Bandra lady: It was. Now it has ceased.

(The chronic headache left her at once and for-ever)

Baba: You have been feeding me so well these years.

Bandra lady: I am seeing you only now.

Baba: But I have been seeing you ever since your infancy.

Bandra lady was greatly puzzled.

Baba: What worship had you in your house?

Bandra lady: Ganapathy's

Baba: In your mother's house?

Bandra lady: Ganapathy. I have given all flowers fruits and eatables to ganapathy.

Baba: All that has come to me. So since your girlhood I have been seeing you.

 

Bandra lady: Baba, people say that my Ganapathy is right handed and besides, one hand is broken and so they say it must be thrown away. Is that right?

Baba: If your child breaks its arm, will you cast it into water? Worship it daily.

Baba: Mother, I have to visit your house thrice a day,

Bandra lady: Yes, Baba

A local lady was astonished at this statement as she saw Baba daily at Shirdi, and said "Baba what is this strange thing you say?

Saibaba: I do not speak falsehood. I am Mahalaxmi. Mother I came to your house. You give me things to eat, is that not true?

Bandra lady: Yes, Baba

Shirdi Lady: Truly, does Baba go to you and do you feed him?

Bandra lady: Yes.

Baba to Master T: Do I not come to your house?

Master T: Yes, Baba.

Saibaba to Shirdi Lady: Yes, mother, I go easily to Bhav's house (I,e., Bhav's house at Bandra). In the middle, there is a wall, Jumping over it, next comes the railway line, and then Bhav's house. (Here Baba described the crow's flight from Shirdi to the lady's house at Bandra).  I have to fly across walls and excavations.)