Thursday, February 11, 2016

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU
 

 

Baba said, "If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes" in Sri Sai Satcharitra, Ch. III.
 

 

 

"I have heard you urge the people to keep on telling God, time and again, 'I love you!' 'I love you!' Don't you think God would be tired of listening to the same words?" a young man asked to Swamiji.

 

Swamiji said to him, "How many times did you tell your girl friend to day that you loved her?"

 

"Many times."

 

"And how many times did you tell her yesterday?"

 

"Very many times."

 

"And the day before?"

 

"Times without number."

 

"Does she not feel tired of listening to the same words, again and again?"

 

"No," answered the young man. "She rejoices to hear those words, every time I tell her."

 

"You have answered your own question," Swamiji said to him quietly