Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SHIRDI SAI BABA’S FUNCTION

SHIRDI SAI BABA'S FUNCTION

 

 I am the slave of God.

God is the Lord and Master.

 

God has agents everywhere; they have vast powers. I have very great powers.

 

God has helped his devotee (Basappa) through me, (a surrendered soul) I am his instrument.

 

Appa Kulkarni, after seeing Mohiniraj (=Siva) by Baba's order before going to the Dy.Collector at Nivas to answer charges brought against him and after a acquittal, said "Baba, you have saved me." Baba : God has helped you. Appa. He achieves the impossible for his devotees.

 

G.D. Pensare prayed to Baba and got a pass in his examination and then employment. When he came to Baba,

Baba : What is your profession ?

 

Baba: I can revive the dead boy and bring back his spirit from the new body it has entered, killing it and reviving this corpse. But that is marring the useful work the new body will do.

 

She the deceased (Spirit) has come to me.

 

I draw my devotee to me, at the time of his death, even though he may die a thousand miles away (from Shirdi)

 

I will not allow my devotee to be lost.

 

I will account to God for all those that have been given to me.

 

 

(Baba's Charters and Sayings # 90 – 96)