Wednesday, June 22, 2016

GURUVAAR PRARTHNA

GURUVAAR   PRARTHNA

 

 

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy Day of Guruvaar. Baba, all our efforts become first zero, all our faith become second zero, all our good deeds become third zero, all our charities become fourth zero, all our help to unknown to become fifth zero, all our prayers to become sixth zero, all our worship, pilgrimage, annadhan, vidhya dhan, guru dakshina, dyan, dhava, dharma etc become subsequent zeros. Baba, You are first and foremost, please stand in first place and add value to our zeros. We keep You in first place and pray you to remain there to make all our zeros have some value. On this holy day we start our prayers by reading your divine guidance in Shri Sai Samartha Satcharitra.

 

 

 

 

My treasury is full, I can give anything anyone asks for but I have to take into account the receiver's capacity. I give that which one is able to receive only.

 

 

If you heed all that I have said, you will be benefitted. Sitting as I do in this holy masjid, I never utter an untruth ".

 

 

When one takes a dip with full faith in the river of the nectar of the words of Saints, one is purified both inwardly and outwardly and all the impurities are washed away.

 

 

Such is the greatness of Sainath, which when I try to describe there is no end! How can I compare him, who is incomparable? He is reached through pure love.

 

 

He is a mother to all – refuge of all the helpless and fatigued – the support of those dependent on him, as is a tree to a creeper. He also gives a cool shade to those who are poor and helpless.

 

 

There are many Saints who have given up the world. They keep silent, living in mountain caverns in solitude, and only care for their own permanent good.

 

 

Of what use are such Saints who are only interested in their own good or only their own spiritual advancement?

 

 

But Sai Baba was not that kind of a Saint. Though he had no relatives, friends, home, wife or son, he continued to dwell in the world.

 

 

He accepted negligible quantity of alms from five households and lived under a tree, night and day. Setting up his scanty possessions, he taught the ways of life.

 

 

Such great Saints are rare in this world who after attaining Self realisation strive for the good of the people.

 

 

 

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

 

 

 

 

Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanteeh

 

 

 

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  17, Ovi  78  - 87)