Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR – 01st September 2016, 09:00 hrs.

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR  –  01st September 2016, 09:00 hrs.



 

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

 

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (ALL THURSDAYS at 09:00 hrs IST) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers.

 

 

Let us sincerely pray for all devotees and request Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their desires as soon as possible.

 

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.



neha

Sai baba please give me confidence

Sai baba g please give me confidence to face all the problem of life .Sai g u know that I have 0% confidence in me. Sai g I am totally in depression Sai I have suffered from inferior complexity. I always think that I cannot do any thing Sai g please give me confidence .please […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 31, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Minoti

Sai please save nd cure bhai completely

Baba only u can hear my prayers. ….please cure my bhai completely. …please make all his medical reports normal and perfect….save bhai Baba and bless him with long life. …Kripa koro Gurudev. ..Om Sai Nath

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 31, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Damyanti

GET RID OF EVIL SPIRIT IN MY SON

Saibaba- please cure my son and save him from evil spirit that reside in him. Make him healthy in body and mind.

Posted in ​Others | August 31, 2016 at 5:31 pm

N.Srinivas

Resolve all Problems

*"Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai"* O Shirdi Sai Baba There is no day passes with out taking your blissful name. Please resolve all my problems and give me and my family a meaningful life. N.Srinivas

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 31, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Nitin Jolly

Baba please get my prayer heared

Baba please get my prayer heared I Nitin Jolly your devotee is not able to get my house run properly. My father in his old age is working and I am helpless to say him that you take rest now I will do all the needs fulfil. For the last 2-3 years you know I […]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | August 31, 2016 at 1:37 pm

neha

Sai baba please cure the typhoid of my brother

Sai g please help my brother to recover soon .Sai g I have full faith in u. Only you can save my brother from illness.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 30, 2016 at 10:46 am

N SELVAKUMAR

My Uncle Golden Birthday

om sai ram today my uncle 5oth birthday bless him all sai today we are going to meet our uncle bless us for safe and happy journey sai om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | August 30, 2016 at 8:52 am

SUMITRA WANTI

Urgent Attention – Health Recovery

Om Sai Ram , Nothing can be accomplished SUCCESSFULLY without the GRACE & BLESSINGS of SHIRDI SAI BABA ! And i NEED PRAYERS to be done for me to RECOVER from my VARICOSE VEIN ( LEFT LEG ), OSTEO-ARTHRITIS ( BOTH KNEES ) and OEDEMA ( right foot ) . Please , as per my […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 29, 2016 at 6:51 am

N.Srinivas

*"Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai"*

O Shirdi Sai, I'm praying you years together about my life problems, year after year they come in different problems, in which I don't have capacity to resolve them. I am requesting you to resolve once for all and give me peaceful life plus take care of family members.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 28, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Moumita Das

JUSTICE BABA, JUSTICE

Can't bear this cheating and injustice BABA. The cheater is enjoying a happy family life BABA whereas I Is there no justice in Your Kingdom Baba ? 'No one can control me ! ' Were the words of that cheater and liar, Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli. Is it so Baba ? You can't control his wrongdoings […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 28, 2016 at 8:21 am

Padma

Prayer for love marriage- Please make my parents accept my love marriage

BABA, Please make my parents change their mind. Baba please make them accept. Baba Iam unable to tolerate this pain. I have placed my wish and life at your lotus feet. Baba please help me. Please baba please make them accept. Please show me a way. Baba my time is ticking you know. Baba please […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 27, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Moumita Das

Prayer For Justice

All the brothers and sisters are praying here steadfastly for me at your LOTUS feet for a justice for all the injustices done to us by Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthvalli ( R.A. Karthikeyan) residing at Tatabad in Gandhipuram in Coimbatore and at Thiruvanmiyur in Chennai. No body has any right to tell lies and make false […]

Posted in ​Others | August 27, 2016 at 7:36 am

SUNITA BASU ROY

Prayer for my husband & family

Baba please shower your blessings to my husband and help him to overcome from his illness. Baba please also give your blessings to my child and family to gain good health, peace and prosperity. Babaji I have extreme faith on you. Pronam.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 26, 2016 at 11:05 am

s.gupta

please pray for me

please reunite me with my husband, I want to be with him only.Baba help me,you are my last hope.forgive me for all mistakes which I have done knowingly or unknowingly.

Posted in ​Others | August 26, 2016 at 2:57 am

moona

job request

Please pray for me that i will soon get the job where i have applied. I am really stressed because i have not been called from there. I am very much tensed. Help me so that i can get out of this tension as soon as possible. Jai Sai Ram.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | August 25, 2016 at 10:39 am

B Meenakshi

Prayer request for my daughter's marriage

Om Sai Ram. Please put my prayer request under the holy feet of Baba for My Daughter to get success in her career path and her marriage with an excellent boy to happen soon. Om Sai Ram

Posted in ​Others | August 25, 2016 at 10:18 am

MINI T.S

OM Sai Ram

Swamiiiii ente WHITEFIELD simhathalayulla joli udane order kaiyyil tharanam innu eezharapparapooja kazhinju 42 divasam poorthiyakunnu Swamiiii annuparanajathu 42 divasathinullil order tharamenneaaanu Swamiii auntyyekondu praarthippichu auntyyude kaiyyil thanne ente order kodukkkoooo

Posted in ​Others | August 25, 2016 at 7:34 am

Let's All Pray for All

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am