Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR – 29th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR  –  29th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.




Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

 

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (ALL THURSDAYS at 09:00 hrs IST) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers. 

 

Let us sincerely pray for all devotees and request Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their desires as soon as possible.

 

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

 

To join prayers: please visit https://shirdisaigurusthan.org/prayers/


CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS:

1. Honey M

2. Selvakumar

3. Prita Pradhan


PRAYERS REQUESTED DURING THE WEEK:


Mother's Health

Hello Sir/Madam, Can you please pray for me. My mother is not keeping well. thanks, vishnu

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 29, 2016 at 5:52 am

Permanent Job

Om Sai Ram, Please pray for me to make my post permanent and to free from the problem whic I have been facing from several months. So that I can live a tension free life. Om Sai Ram

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 29, 2016 at 5:49 am

pray for my job and career to be successful

Please pray for my job to get in the good company and I am wanted to looking specialized innovation to the industry with bhagwan blessing.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 28, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Prayer

What I will write to YOU Baba at this moment ! Everything is known to YOU ! And YOU are just making me aware of everything. Yes, I saw 'Prayer of Thank You..' sometimes back and already submitted to YOU earlier to drive away the devil inside Karthikeyan who is still tempting him and creating […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 9:12 pm

financial problems

Please pray for me to get out of my financial problems. My jewels are to be auctioned for which I have to pay. Also I have debts outside for which interest has to be paid. Everyday is a challenge for me. Hope baba would save me. Pray for me to get out of these problems […]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 28, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Financial problems

Baba, from the day one of my marriage oi am suffering a lot both mentally and physically. Pl solve my financial problems . I am begging you on your feet. Pl bless me with prosperity.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 28, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Sister's Health

Baba, please be with my sister next week and make her diagnostic disease free when she goes to see the Doctor.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Prayer of Thank You – Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli

The most important thing is that we love God with all our heart, mind, and soul. That is why I Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli pray that for you each night. Because God loves us so much, you don't have to worry about anything bad happening. Baba already took on for us the very worst thing that […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Good Health

BABAJI PLEASE SHOWER YOUR BLESSINGS TO MY HUSBAND FOR SPEEDY RECOVERY FROM HIS ILLNESS. PLEASE ALSO SHOWER YOUR BLESSINGS TO MY SON AND FAMILY FOR ALLOVER HEALTH, PEACE AND HAPPINESS. PLEASE ALSO STAY WITH ME IN MY BAD DAYS. PRONAM BABAJI.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Prayer For Justice

I believe Baba , all of our prayers here will not be in vain. Four years passed by Baba. I beg at your LOTUS feet and seek for a justice Baba for all the injustices done to us by Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli since September, 2012. You know our helplessness. Will you not listen to our […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 11:39 am

Prayers

Om Sairam,plz baba help me.you know my problem.Till now nothing improved,day by day my situation getting worst.Baba I always pray from my heart,I totally believe you but my situation is still against me.Baba you are my last and last hope.plz plz ….help me,i beg you baba.You know everything.Om sai Sri sai jai jai sai

Posted in prayers | September 28, 2016 at 9:24 am

Heal My Dad

Baba, Please heal my dad. Please take away his pain. Please baba. Please give him more life. I beg you baba.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 28, 2016 at 7:21 am

Illness of my esha daughter

meri esha ki beti ko jaldi se blessing do uski health problem door kar do jaccha baccha dono swasth rahe or jaldi se ghar aa jaye

Posted in ​Others | September 27, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Prayer For Justice & Peace

Yes, Baba I am waiting for YOU. Waiting for a MIRACLE as YOU step in my life and hear my prayers for a Justice for all the injustices done to us since September, 2012. You have seen all the tears , have been watching my mother's ill health. I believe , there will be an […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 27, 2016 at 8:03 am

Sai g help me

SAI g please give me confidence to handle any situation and talk to everybody with confidence. Sai u know that I become totally confused when I talk to anybody. My heart beating at that time runs very fast, my hands start shivering and I cannot speak confidently. I become totally confused in the presence of […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 27, 2016 at 7:15 am

Financial Problem

Sairam, I am locked in a financial crisis, With his permission I started the business. Now locked up. I have to come out of it. Baba has to save it. I am very much tensed today because of one problem. Please pray for me. Everyday is a challenge for me to complete. Bab has to […]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 27, 2016 at 7:13 am

Prayer request

Sathguru Saibaba, please accept my heartfelt thanks for blessing me a job in Ethiopia. Baba, somehowin the nook and corner of my heart, due to the bad mishap that has inflicted on me by unrighteous conduct people sunilkumar by beating me by instigation of his third wife. The issue has started by this venomous lady […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 27, 2016 at 6:53 am

JOB AND MARRIAGE

BABA LAST 3YRS I WILL PRAY FOR U ONLY ONE THING.THAT IS MY LOGA.I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BABA..I WANT TO MARRY HIM BABA PLEASE HELP ME.I WILL FACE LOT OF PROBLEM…BUT I DON'T KNOW NOW WHAT I AM DOING? MY PARENTS NOT ACCEPT MY LOVE…PLEASE I BELIVE YOU ONLY BABA…PLEASE HELP ME TO MARRIED […]

Posted in prayers | September 27, 2016 at 6:46 am

Pray for Job

Sairam, All members in this group, small obligation to every one family, please pray for my job to Sai Baba.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 27, 2016 at 6:42 am

Negative Result for Cancer Diagnosis

Baba, Pranam. Please donot make my sister doctor diagnostic cancer when she goes to Doctor on 26th September 2016. Thank you all Sai devotees to pray for my sister.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 26, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Prayer

Yes , Baba I truly believe, with YOU, everything is possible and wait for YOU that YOU will provide a JUSTICE which is perfect and permanent for all the injustices done to us since Septermber,2012. Amen. Moumita Hyderabad

Posted in prayers | September 26, 2016 at 7:29 am

Thanksgiving Prayer

Thank you Baba for making my mother reach at Hyderabad safely. I am ever grateful to YOU BABA that YOU took so gentle care of my mother that she did not feel uncomfortable even though the train had been diverted to different route due to rain and water logging problem here in Telangana State. The […]

Posted in prayers | September 26, 2016 at 6:53 am

prey for me

Pls solve my financial problems baba….

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 25, 2016 at 10:27 pm

financial problems

Pray for me to get the amount I expect tomorrow. If there is failure I can't manage. I am in crisis which I can't share to anyone.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 25, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Good Job Needed

Sairam, Now I am searching for a job, please pray for me to get a job in asp, .net domain in a wonderful company.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 25, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Regarding Job

Please Baba bless me with a good job

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 25, 2016 at 9:08 am

Recovery Of My Fathers Health

Please bless my father for the speed recovery from ill health.

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | September 25, 2016 at 9:07 am

Have Mercy Baba

Baba pls take care of my mother's journey. Today morning I got to know that the train has been diverted from Kazipet. I called the railway enquiry and got to know that it has been diverted via Kazipet. Pls have mercy on her Baba as she is travelling alone and have cardiac problems. She had […]

Posted in prayers | September 25, 2016 at 7:39 am

Health and peace

OM SAIRAM BABA, I SURRENDER TO YOU. I AM SUFFERING SEVERELY FROM PANIC DISORDER, DEPRESSION, INSOMNIA. BABA, I BEG YOU PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND HEAL ME BABA. PLEASE GRANT ME MENTAL HEALTH AND PEACE OF MIND. MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU ALL, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. OM SAI SRI […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 24, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Help

Please friends, it is say how indebted i feel to you for continuous support to us. Our family has mixed challenges of social and financial nature. My son is facing estrangement with his wife. He also needs job. My eldest son is experiencing anxiety and worries. My daughter is obese but most active of all. […]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 24, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Help me Baba

Om Sai Ram, Please help me in all matters

Posted in prayers | September 24, 2016 at 9:49 am

Thank You Baba

Thank You Baba that You are taking care of my mother's journey from Howrah to Hyderabad today. Initially she got an upper berth which is very inconvenient for her being a senior citizen. But the person who got the lower berth, did not board on the train from Howrah. She requested the TTE to alot […]

Posted in prayers | September 24, 2016 at 8:05 am

Expecting Funds

Sairam I am waiting for some amount from Ghana. Please pray for me to get it soon which will fulfill my major financial stress.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 24, 2016 at 6:29 am

Thanks To Baba

Thank you very much for your prayers, Sairam. One of my obligation with your prayer has been fulfilled.

Posted in ​Others | September 24, 2016 at 6:26 am

Baba bring us near to our family

Sai, u know the problems am facing. i have none except u to take care. Like me many of from our batch are suffering staying away from their chidrens and family. All are suffering sai. Please bless us to be with my family. Give us transsffer sai.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 23, 2016 at 10:54 am

Have Mercy Baba

Yes, I know Baba, my problem is temporal and I believe that eternal GOD will bring JUSTICE in my matter. Sai brothers and sisters are praying fervently for me for the past couple of months. Have MERCY on us BABA. Drive away the devil who resides in Karthikeyan Rajamani and restore JUSTICE for all the […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 23, 2016 at 7:16 am

Prayer

Where are You Lord ! I'm so afraid I can feel the fear inside me Can't control the chaos all around me Where are You Lord ! When my heart is broken When every prayer is just a token Where are You Lord ! I just don't know what to write to you ! I […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 22, 2016 at 9:54 pm

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am