Thursday, October 27, 2016

Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati – 18:30 hrs on 27th October 2016.

Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati  –  18:30 hrs on 27th October 2016.

 

 

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

 

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (on  ALL Thursdays at 18:30 hrs after Dhoop Aarati) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers.

 

All prayer requests received from online, Whatsapp, Prayer Request Drop Box at Mandir up to Madhyan AArati will be placed under Baba's Lotus Feet after Dhoop Aarati and all devotees present at Mandir will pray for you. We request Sai devotees all over the world to pray for our Sai Brothers and Sisters and ask Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their wishes and desires as soon as possible.

 

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

 

 

 

N.Srinivas

 

Prayers

 

Om Sai Ram, O Sainatha Please take care of my whole family members in all aspects of life. Bless us with Peace, Love and Prosperity Please take care of my brother who is undergoing medical treatment N.Srinivas

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 27, 2016 at 9:35 am

 

 

Swaroop

 

Family problems

 

We are having financial problems from last 20 years it making us to to lost faith in god.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problemOctober 26, 2016 at 8:23 pm

 

 

Anusha

 

Prayer for child and illness

 

Please pray for conceiving this month.my bp tension fear has to go.my all pains and infections has to go.this month I have to get sai Baba as my son my all problems in life has to go.please pray for my athai and father they are having piles pain in leg they have to be healthy.I […]

Posted in prayersOctober 26, 2016 at 5:48 pm

 

 

Moumita Das

 

Justice Baba

Four years passed by. The fatherless and brother less girl couldn't get married, instead has been cheated ruthlessly and the wrongdoer got all the marital bliss ; from marriage to parenthood. Is there no justice in your Kingdom BABA , if you are the father of all ! Moumita, Hyderabad

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 26, 2016 at 4:26 pm

 

 

Bottom of Form

Shalini

 

Please baba show some mercy

 

Om sai ram..please baba its been 3 years im suffering ..eventough im taking udi and praying no improvement..please baba forgive me and guide me give me some power to survive and i just want to be helpful to my parents..please baba..

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 26, 2016 at 7:08 am

 

 

SUJATA

 

FINANCE SITUATION

OM SAI RAM SAI BABA PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY. PROTECT MY HUSBAND FROM EVERY SITUATION PLEASE SAVE BABA PLEASE SAVE. I AM IN A VERY TOUGH SITUATION BLESS MY HUSBAND

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problemOctober 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

 

 

ranjit

 

health problem

 

please pray for me …..quick and permanent cure from this problem. 1….chronic venous insufficiency,varicose veins 2….dry eczema

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 24, 2016 at 5:04 pm

 

 

Sivaram Krishnan

 

Good Job Needed

 

Om Sairam, My name Sivaram Krishnan from UAE. Last 6 months I am struggling with my family for job. I got a job and joined. But last 3 months they are not paying my salary. I am struggling for my life. Also I am searching for a job, so far nothing came. Pls Baba try […]

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​October 24, 2016 at 2:23 pm

 

 

Moumita Das

 

Prayer

 

I pray and believe BABA , YOU will provide a JUSTICE which will be perfect and permanent for all the injustices done to a fatherless and brother less regarding marriage since September,2012 ( Just 2 months after my only sibling's demise) . Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 23, 2016 at 6:45 am

 

 

sivaramakrishnan

 

pray for me

 

Om Sairam, am a devotee of baba for the last 14 years, and i have seen many miracles in my life, Baba last 6 months am struggling in my job in UAE , last 3 month my company has not paying salary. am with my family. am serching for new job so for nothing came, […]

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​October 22, 2016 at 5:07 pm

 

 

Moumita Das

 

Thank You Baba

 

Dear BABA, Thank you so much for blessing me this evening. Thou art my savior. Mortal me, how can I describe YOUR divine LEELAS BABA ! After a long time I visited YOU as I saw YOU in dream in the early morning today . How wonderful was the vision there at Sri Shiridi Sai […]

Posted in prayersOctober 21, 2016 at 9:22 pm

 

 

neha

 

Sai g blessed me with happy married life

Sai g please bless me with happy married life. Sai g u know that my marriage is going to be held on 26Oct. Sai g please come in my marriage and blessed me and my Husband. Sai g give me wisdom so that I donot do anything wrong to any body.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 21, 2016 at 11:41 am

 

 

Sarada Swaminathan

 

Prayer request

Baba, please help me get through this difficult phase of life. Forgive all my sins and guide me through each step in life.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceOctober 20, 2016 at 11:02 pm

 

 

Let's All Pray for All

 

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

 

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peaceAugust 19, 2016 at 8:31 am

 

 

 

CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS:

 

1.       Honey M

2.       Prita Pradhan – Thanks giving

3.       Girish