Wednesday, December 28, 2016

GURUVAAR PRARTHNA - 29/12/2016

GURUVAAR   PRARTHNA - 29/12/2016

.

 

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy Day of Guruvaar. Baba, with Your blessings all our past mess in life became a message, all our days we passed with pain became a rare & unique book of experiences, all our scars & bruises we faced made us mature, all bad friendship in the past, taught us diffentiating good and bad, all our past problems turned out stable solutions, all our past is dead and buried as that can't be changed. Baba, we don't want to see either our past or the future which is fancy of mind, illusion and dream. We want to live the present, accept its wisdom, its meaning and its message. On this holy day, we start our prayers by reading your divine guidance from Shri Sai Samartha Satcharitra.

 

.

 

 

Wasted are the words of a speaker if by listening to them, a listener is not affected and does not show the sign that he is overwhelmed with emotions and gets goose pimples.

 

 

A narration is worthless if the listeners are not in an ecstasy, not choked with emotions and if their eyes are not filled with tears of happiness.

 

 

Baba's speech was captivating. His style of teaching exceptionally good. His arguments were unique. I lay my head at his feet who reveals something new at every step.

 

 

One can never be able to meet a holy man till fortune smiles on him. Even if such a person is very close, a sinful person is unable to discover him.

 

 

There is no need to go far to find proof of this axiom because I am going to tell you about my own experience.

 

 

There was a famous saint called Pir Maulana who was residing at Bandra. Hindus, Parsis and learned men from other religions used to come to take the darshan of that pure soul.

 

 

I was a magistrate of that place. His Mujawar by name Inus, tried indefatigably to persuade me to come for darshan.

 

 

Thousands of people come there. Why should I go there on account of the pressure, and spoil my name?'

 

 

Some such thoughts came to me, and I never went for the darshan. I was, as it were, afraid of my own shadow and somehow ill-luck came in the way.

 

 

Many years passed. Thereafter I was transferred from there. Later, when the opportune time came I became attached to Shirdi, for all times.

 

 

In short, the unfortunate can never reach the vicinity of the saints. This most difficult of meetings can be accomplished only by God's Grace.

 

 

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

.

 

 

Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanteeh

 

 

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  21, Ovi  2 - 12)