Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Message to My Devotees - 01

MY MESSAGE TO YOU - ONE

 

 

 

"Where is Baba? What does Baba look like? You often imagine these things. In fact I am not far away in an unknown place. I am always with you and within you. Even then you don't recognize me. The child is inside the womb of its mother. As soon as the child starts developing in the womb, the mother develops an attachment to the child. She makes preparations ahead of time in order to meet the needs of the child. Similarly I am also within you from the time of the very formation of your body. I cater to all your needs. I quench your thirst and satiate your hunger. I give you strength. I guide you through. The mother does these deeds from outside the body of the child. I am the inner self prompting these activities. By looking at the subjective world, if you live in the illusion that I am somewhere else, and then what can I do? If you realize that I am the doer of all happenings, then in an instant you can feel my existence. The moment you remove your ego I will be in front of you instantaneously. I am your own SELF.

 

Have faith in My Sayings