Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MY MESSAGE TO MY DEVOTEES – THREE

MY MESSAGE TO MY DEVOTEES – THREE 

 

If you simply keep repeating 'Sai, Sai, Sai' without doing any work then who will feed you? You whine, 'Who will provide nourishment?' Just listen to me with patience. I am not asking you to forsake your worldly physical activities. You do your duty and Karma (action). Work with your hand, speak with your mouth, see with your eyes and thus carry on with all your external activities. But focus your mind towards Me. I will reward you hundred times more for your efforts. If you have the mental attitude that you are doing everything for Sai and have the focus on Me, you will achieve one hundred times the result. If Sabja seeds are immersed in water, they swell and become large. Where do the seeds get the energy? The energy comes form the water in which they are immersed. Similarly, though you deserve to get only a miniscule amount of mustard size compensation, I multiply and give you a much larger quantity, the size of a palm fruit! If you believe that I am only an idol then what can I do? I, in fact, exist like you.

 

Have Faith in My Sayings.